We’ve discovered that having lots of friends on FitFu makes all the difference to staying active, so as a bit of an experiment we’re making FitFu free for 2 weeks.
How much of a difference do friends make? Lots:
In fact, some of our friendliest users are 10 times more likely to stay active thanks to the friends they made on FitFu.
How can I find new friends?
Here’s a couple of ways of adding people you already know:
- Invite them via email/SMS in the app.
- Invite them via Facebook in the app.
- Search for them via the Friends widget in the app.
And here’s a few popular ways of finding new friends:
- Post your username on the FitFu fan page on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FitFu.
- Post a review on iTunes and include your username: http://www.fitfu.com/s/buy/review.
- Ask an existing FitFu friend for recommendations.
Don’t forget to make sure they enter your user name in the Referral widget and you both share lots of points.
I’ve already invited everyone I know. Is “free” useful to me?
Yep! A lot of FitFu folk have made new motivating friends on FitFu, so we figure that by getting more users in the system there will be more people to help each other. So if you’re all done adding friends you know already, why not just spread the word of FitFu.